IRA. and full show is ON for tonight
Racing at 6 PM
Seymour, August 2 ANOTHER UPDATE 11 AM
The track and IRA have been on top of this for the past hour or so and have seen the weather moving quicker to the East than south. IRA teams are in the area because their schedule was in the area this weekend.
So all parties have agreed to wait until 1 PM to see what develops with the weather and make a final decision at that time.
We want to try to get this program in tonight if Mother Nature will co-operate.
Watch here for any further updates.
Page 13 of 51