Seymour – May 8 – HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all the of great women involved in this sport.
From all of the rest of us that do NOT acknowledge it enough.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Seymour, April 30- Work is progressing as the 2016 season is quickly approaching at Seymour Raceway Park.
The test and tune scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday May 1, has been canceled, to allow track crews another week to ensure the new clay surface is in race ready condition.
The second test and tune set for next Sunday, May 8, will take place from 5-8 PM. Another has been added and will be held on Wednesday evening, May 11, from 5-8.
Test and Tune will be open to any division wishing to take laps on the new track surface to get ready for the season opener.
The official season opener is set for Sunday, May 15, with racing at 6 PM.
WAPL 105.7 FM will be on hand with a live remote from the track from 4-6 PM.
Joe Verdegan will be doing a “Life in the Past Lane” book signing and will be joined by Seymour alumni, Roger Paul, J.J. Smith and Denny Teshke.
Three divisions will make up the weekly programs. Street Stocks, IMCA Sport Mods and Coor’s Light IMCA Stock Cars will compete for the 2016 track titles.
A special division will be added on almost every regular Sunday night program and will include the INEX Legends, Badger Midget/ Micro 600, Plymouth Super Mods, Grand Nationals, Vintage Milwaukee Stock Car Racing Club and WDLMA Late Models.
The 2016 Budweiser Summer Holiday Classic series will feature the IMCA Modifieds as the headline division at all three running a special super series that has over $90,000 in posted awards and bonuses. Joining the Mods on Memorial Day will be the WDLMA Late models for the first of 2 appearances for the year, The second will be on July 24. The weekly Street Stock division will be part of the series first race.
The July 3 HC will see the Bumper to Bumper IRA Outlaw Sprint Cars headline with the IMCA Mods, as they will make their only showing this season. The IMCA Sport Mods will fill out the Round 2 program.
The Labor Day finale on September 4 will feature the IMCA Mods to decide their series champion. All three regular season division will also run their final point nights for 2016 to crown the first SRP Champions.
Making a first time visit will be the Corn Belt Late Model Traveling Series to Seymour Raceway Park on Sunday August 28. This race is the final leg of a three day swing in Northeaster Wisconsin, starting at the Oshkosh SpeedZone on Friday night August 26, followed by a trip to Plymouth Dirt Track on Saturday night, August 27. The Coor’s Light IMCA Stock Cars will be the second division that night.
Pit gates are scheduled to open at 3 PM weekly. Late sign in will be 5:15. Driver meeting at 5:30 with racing at 6 PM.
Grandstand will open at 4 PM, with racing at 6 PM.
Admission prices for 2016 are…Adults 18-55 $13.00, Students 13-17 and Seniors 56+-$9.00, Kids 12 and under are FREE with paid adult.
Special Event admission will be adults $20.00, Student and Seniors $15.00, Kids will remain FREE with paid adult. Special will be the 3 Holiday Classic series events and the Corn Belt Clash.
Website Is www.gosrp.net Or call Dave at 920-231-1157 for information.
- MEETING TONIGHT
- TEST & TUNE THIS SUNDAY MAY 1 AT RACEWAY PARK
- SRP MEETINGS THIS TUESDAY APRIL 26
- March 10 update
- OPEN MEETING TONIGHT JANUARY 25
- January 25th meeting info
- OPEN MEETING MONDAY JANUARY 25TH
- UPDATE JANUARY 15, 2016
- Merry Christmas
- N.E.W. DIRT/SEYMOUR SPEEDWAY STATUS
- 2015 Seymour Speedway Season Wrap Up
- Banquet Saturday November 14 - reminder
- 2015 BANQUET INFORMATION
- Drivers payoff
- NO Race in Seymour this week, September 20, Championships final after last race
- URGENT NOTICE NO RACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
- Last Race THIS Sunday
- Final Race this Sunday, September 6th
- Point Battles AMP UP Tonight at Seymour
- 2nd Last race tomorrow, Sunday August 30, at Seymour
- Point races Tight Heading into final 2 weeks
- Last Practice TONIGHT
- IT'S RACE DAY, TODAY, IN SEYMOUR
- BIG Race Sunday in Seymour
- Giddy Up Western Wear Kids Club Sponsor Sunday
- Seymour Ready for Late Models on Sunday
- Summer Holiday Classic Finale this Sunday, August 23, at Seymour
- Fann Appreciation TODAY, Sunday, August 16 at Seymour
- All Set for tomorrow night at Seymour
- $5.00 admission Sunday at Seymour
- Fan Appreciation Night Sunday at Seymour
- Practice TONIGHT
- Busy day set for today, Sunday August 9
- Important update for August 9
- Speedway ready for tomorrow, Sunday, August 9
- Kids Club Coint Toss this week
- Seymour rained out
- Racing ON tonight
- IRA Update #2 11 AM
Page 3 of 38