Seymour, August 7- Everything is in place for an exciting night of racing at the Seymour Speedway, this Sunday, August 9.
The Kids Club takes center stage ( track ) with the annual coin toss at intermission. Kelsey Coatings and 1st Choice Auto Sales of Green Bay are the title sponsors for the event and also present the 5 division racing program on the 1/3 mile banked clay oval.
Budweiser IMCA Modifieds, Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars, O’Reilly Auto Parts IMCA Sport Mods, Turbo Blue Street Stocks, and 4 Cylinders will be joined by the Thunder Trucks running a full program with racing starting at 6 PM.
This will be the kick off to the final 5 scheduled races at Seymour for 2015.
The full 5 division program on August 16 is sponsored by Beavers Hut of Freedom. The Spectator Eliminators will be part of the nights racing action.
There is a bit of a schedule change for the Sunday, August 23 racing program. The Summer Holiday Classic is being moved up from Labor Day to match the return of the WDLMA Lucky 7 Series race, rescheduled here from the Memorial Day rain out. All divisions will be in action and will all have increased money up for grabs. The Late Models will top the program running a 40 lap main event, which will be the next to last point race in the Lucky 7 series. Joe Schwister’s Repair and Toad Creek Tap are the sponsors for this big night.
There will be a full regular program on tap for August 30.
Labor Day weekend, Sunday September 6th, will be the final point night for all divisions and will determine the 2015 track champions. Wade’s Pit Stop and Graveyard Auto will be the title sponsors. This will be the final race of the season.
Even though listed on the schedule, there will be NO racing on Sunday, September 13.
The club will still be hosting 2 open practice sessions for 2015. This coming Tuesday night, August 11 and again on Tuesday August 25, the track will be open from 5-8 for anyone wishing to take laps for the end of the year run of set up for the after season specials. Cost is $15.00 per person for the practices. Grandstand is open for anyone wanting to watch, free of charge.
We appreciate fans, drivers and sponsors for choosing to support the weekly Sunday night racing programs here at the Seymour Speedway.
Heavy rain hit the track at 3:45
races have been cancelled for tonight
see you next week
IRA. and full show is ON for tonight
Racing at 6 PM
- IRA Update #2 11 AM
- Seymour August 2 UPDATE
- IRA Sprints at Seymour TONIGHT, August 2
- IRA Sprints HERE tomorrow, Sunday August 2
- Racing returns THIS Sunday August 2 at Seymour
- NO RACE TODAY, JULY 26, IRA NEXT AUGUST 2
- Seymour off Sunday, July 26, IRA returns August 2
- Sunday, Race Day in Seymour. WDLMA joins the fun TONIGHT
- Seymour TOMORROW Sunday July 19
- Seymour Schedule Busy the Next 3 Weeks
- Practice TONIGHT
- Seymour TODAY July 12
- Seymour This Week, July 12
- Seymour TONIGHT July 5
- HAPPY 4TH
- Seymour this Sunday July 5
- Updates July 2
- Seymour TODAY June 28
- Seymour Ready for June 28
- Bring DAD to Seymour TONIGHT
- Updates June 20
- Updates and other info June 16
- June 14 Results
- Seymour Today, June 14
- Seymour Sunday June 14
- Practice Tuesday
- Update Sunday June 7 11 AM
- Seymour Updates
- Seymour WILL RACE today, Sunday May 31
- Ready to Race on Sunday May 31
- RACES CANCELLED TODAY
- Holiday Classic TODAY
- Summer HLIDAY CLASSIC Sunday at Seymour
- Seymour RAINED OUT
- Racing TONIGHT at Seymour
- Seymour Set for Sunday
- PRACTICE TONIGHT MAY 12
- Races CANCELLED Today, May 10
- Seymour Sundasy May 10
- RACING TODAY, MAY 3 - 5:30
Page 25 of 47