WDLMA JOINS SRP PROGRAM SUNDAY JULY 24
Seymour, July 23 – Seymour Raceway Park has everything in place for a big night of racing on the 1/3 mile banked clay oval.
Along with the three regular season weekly divisions, the WDLMA Late Models will be here for what will be their only appearance of 2016 because of the rain out back on Memorial Day.
WDLMA officials expect a full field to compete for the top prize of $1200 for the victory in their 40 lap main event. Late Models will draw/redraw for their part of the program.
Despite the weather being a real menace this season, with only 4 full programs run with 5 rainouts, the racing has been very competitive in each division.
The Coor’s Light IMCA Stock Cars have defending track champion, Travis Van Straten, sitting atop the point standings with 151 points on the strength of 2 feature wins so far. The next five positions are only separated by 9 points. Chas Van Ooyen is second with 136 marks and has one feature win. Jeremy Wiitala- 135, Travis Springstroh-134, Dylan Heilmann- 132, and Larry Karcz, Jr-127, are all contenders each week. The rest of the top 10 only have 5 points between them. Bill Kelsey at 119, Kyle Frederick and Rod Snellenberger tied with 115 and Chase Parker at 114.
The IMCA Sport Mods saw Lucas Lamberies become the first division repeat winner at the last race, as he sits in first place with 191 points. J.J. Andersen and Travis Arenz , both feature winners as well sit with 187 and 184 respectively. Scott Besaw and Kevin Bethke round out the top five at 166 and 158. Russell Franks, Jason Vandenberg, Chris Budzban, Jordan Bartz and Todd Bohnlein make up the rest of the top 10.
The Street Stock division has four different feature winners so far, with opening night winner, Jeff Jungwirth, being the most consistent to this point and is the point leader with 157 points. Paul Ambrosius is the runner up with 143 points and defending champ, Allan Schlueter, is third with 135. The standings see Dylan Stedjee fourth with 128 followed by a tie for 5th between Clint Evans and Patty Winkler only 1 point back with 127. Matt Warner, Harley Diedrick, Lexii Ashcraft and Gary Kasperik round out the top 10.
Pit gates open at 3PM
Sign in and draw cut off at 5:15
Pit entry $25.00 with discounts for minors with all paperwork filled out and on file.
Drivers meeting at 5:30
Racing starts at 6 PM
Grandstand opens at 4 PM
Adults 19-54 - $13.00
Students 13-18 and seniors 55+ - $9.00
Kids 12 and under FREE with paid adult
Racing at 6PM.
Running order (subject to change)
WDLMA Late Models
IMCA Sport Mods
Coor’s Light IMCA Stock Cars
Hope to see you all at SRP tomorrow night for some of the best dirt short track racing in Northeastern Wisconsin.
SEYMOUR RACEWAY PARK RAINED OUT SUNDAY JULY 17
Seymour July 17 – 9:15 AM – You know it’s a Sunday if it’s raining.
The track and grounds are very wet and with the forecast for cloudy and more rain throughout the day, Seymour Raceway Park officials have decided to cancel the racing program for tonight.
Next Sunday, July 24, will see the WDLMA Late Models join the full regular program.
Hope to see you all next week.
Seymour July 12 – There is a test and tune scheduled for tonight at Seymour Raceway Park, and is open to anyone wishing to work on their cars or just get seat time.
Pit will open at 4:30. There as a 15.00 pit fee for anyone entering the pit.
Track will be open from 5 – 8 PM
Grandstand will be open free for anyone wanting to watch.
- Still On Tonight!
- GREAT DIRT TRACK RACING TONIGHT, SUNDAY JULY 10
- SRP UPDATE FOR SUNDAY JULY 10
- SRP Sunday June 10
- BUDWEISER SUMMER HOLIDAY CLASSIC TONIGHT AT SRP
- IRA SPRINTS AND IMCA MODIFIEDS INVADE SRP SUNDAY JULY 3
- SRP WET....AGAIN
- Badger Midgets and Micro 600 join SRP Sunday night
- SEYMOUR RACEWAY PARK, SUNDAY JUNE 19
- SRP TODAY, SUNDAY JUNE 12
- SRP TOMORROW, SUNDAY JUNE 12
- TEST AND TUNE TONIGHT, TUESDAY JUNE 7
- WEATHER BLOWS OUT SRP, AGAIN
- SRP - TONIGHT - Sunday June 5th
- SRP RAINED OUT
- SRP BUDWEISER SUMMER HOLIDAY CLASSIC TONIGHT, SUNDAY MAY 29
- SRP opener NEXT week.... Practice TODAY
- SRP Season Opener postponed, until Sunday May 22/ Practice today Sunday May 15 3 - 6
- Pactice canelled wednesday Season Opener still set for Sunday May 15
- Test and Tune TODAY Sunday May 8
- SEYMOUR RACEWAY PARK SAYS...
- Test & Tume Sunday May 8 - 5 - 8
- April 30 update
- MEETING TONIGHT
- TEST & TUNE THIS SUNDAY MAY 1 AT RACEWAY PARK
- SRP MEETINGS THIS TUESDAY APRIL 26
- March 10 update
- OPEN MEETING TONIGHT JANUARY 25
- January 25th meeting info
- OPEN MEETING MONDAY JANUARY 25TH
- UPDATE JANUARY 15, 2016
- Merry Christmas
- N.E.W. DIRT/SEYMOUR SPEEDWAY STATUS
- 2015 Seymour Speedway Season Wrap Up
- Banquet Saturday November 14 - reminder
- 2015 BANQUET INFORMATION
- Drivers payoff
- NO Race in Seymour this week, September 20, Championships final after last race
- URGENT NOTICE NO RACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
Page 4 of 46